A Canadian Citizen widely traveled to India and Middle East and thus being exposed to various cultures has given me deep knowledge and appreciation for different ethnic groups. This helps me to connect and develop trustworthy relationship with clients. I am law graduate from Humber College and associated with following organizations:
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Milton Chambers of Commerce’s Member
- Mississauga Board of Trade
- Golden Triangle Angle Network (Cambridge)
I am self-employed and work under the company named MRV Investments/ Papillon Canada Inc. and perform following:
Managing Client profiles, and developing solutions, whether for Immigration, Real Estate Interments, and/ Private lending.
- Real estate development, Student housing, and land accusation.
- Immigration to Canada, USA, and Citizenship by investments to St. Kitts.
- Servicing client globally for investments in North America.
- Proving Private lending though Canadian
M.R.V. Investments/ Papillon Canada Inc.
5045 Orbitor Dr.
Building 12 Suite 401
Cell: 416-414-1163 Office: 905-817-6250, 905-814-2938